At BrainstormWriters.com we take confidentiality very seriously. However, we have noted that sometimes communication between writers and customers in chat within some orders tends to ignore the sensitive principles of confidentiality. Below are fundamental principles of confidentiality we require all customers and writers to follow:
1. Do not share your personal contacts with your writer. This includes your first and last name, email address, phone number, university or school you attend, or your home address. Our system is built for our customers and writers to work comfortably inside the order page without having to use any other means of communication. If you need to share a document or other types of additional materials, upload them onto your order page, or use a free file-sharing website. If the writer is offline, and you urgently need their reply, let us know by creating a query for our Support team. We work 24/7 and will assist you the best way we can.
2. Do not give the writer your login details to your school or university website. If you need to share information, retrieve it yourself and upload it using one of the methods described in the previous paragraph. Giving anyone access to your personal log is something we strongly discourage.
3. Do not deal with your writer via any third party services. While we continuously strive to hire the best writers in the industry, sometimes we encounter scammers who are out there to con unsuspecting customers. Remember: it is only safe to pay for your order directly through our website. We do not collect your credit card information, and have a transparent money back guarantee.
Complete confidentiality is essential when it comes to online transactions. We never ask for any more information than we need to get you started with an order. We insist very strongly that you keep your communication with writers confidential as well.
You agree to comply with all points of this Confidentiality Policy when you first place an order with BrainstormWriters.com.
1. Do not share your personal contacts with the customer (Plain or encrypted). This includes your first and last name, email address, phone number, social media handles or your home address. We actively monitor conversations, preview updates, and files submitted and those found violating confidentially rules will have their accounts banned without warning.
2. Do not deal with customers outside our platform. The system is built in such a manner that it facilitates all the necessary processes to be transacted within the system. If you have a special need, let us know by creating a query for our Support team. We work 24/7 and will assist you the best way we can.